STAINLESS STEEL PRUNING SHEAR WITH CLEANING KIT, ERGONOMIC LIGHTWEIGHT, 6.6” STRAIGHT BLADES
- A micro-tip shear designed for fine trimming, quick snips, and shaping small plants to improve their growth.
- Stainless-steel blades that stay razor-sharp through extended use, crafted with precision-ground edges.
- Non-stick Titanium coating repels plant residue off the blades to reduce resin build-up and jamming.
- Lightweight body with ergonomic grip spring-loads handles to improve comfort and reduce hand fatigue.
- Features cleaning kit that easily removes sticky substances from the blades, includes abrasive sponge and jar.
A garden pruning snip designed to make fine-tuning cuts and shape plants to redirect and optimize growth. Each pruning shear uses a spring-action system that automatically pushes the handles open and primes the blades for additional cutting. This, along with its lightweight, ergonomic design, works to increase comfort in your hands and relieve hand fatigue; ideal for users with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome to prolong use. The straight micro-tip blades are crafted with stainless steel, using a Titanium coating to reduce resin build-up and jamming. A sliding lock mechanism securely keeps the pruning shears closed, which provides protection for the blades and your hands.